miromatic – Multiple stacks of tubs and lids can be stockpiled and automatically fed to the separating system, which cycles the tubs into the filling machine individually or places them on a conveyor belt. As a result, the machine operator does not need to re-load the packaging materials as frequently as a stockpiling time of up to 60 minutes is possible. Our systems are flexible and format-independent, from 0.5 kg to 12 kg.
Your added value
through miromatic stockpiling systems:
- Your operating personnel can be employed even more flexibly, because the system does not need to be permanently loaded with packaging materials.
- For one-track and two-track filling – filling possible during the production process
- Can be retrofitted to all miromatic filling systems
- Higher degree of automation and thus greater efficiency
- Lower workload for the machine operator
- Flexible system, aligned with your requirements
- Stockpiling of multiple stacks of tubs and lids
Stockpiling systems for canisters:
- Format-flexible, linear canister stockpiling (e.g. canister track station, canister set-down table)
- Adaptation to / incorporation into existing stockpiling system possible