Data privacy statement
Thank you for visiting our website. It is extremely important to us to ensure fair and reliable handling of your data. In the following, we inform you in detail about the use of your data when you visit our website.
Legal basis of processing
For our company, art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. a GDPR serves as a legal basis for data processing, whereby we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the personal data needs to be processed in order to fulfil a contract, the processing is based on Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. b GDPR. The same basis holds applicable to enquiries and information exchange before a potential contractual obligation. The same holds applicable for processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, in case of enquiries about our products or services for instance. Whenever there is a legal requirement, e.g. for the fulfilment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. c GDPR. Data based on Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. d GDPR may also be processed in the interest of the people affected or to protect another natural person. Art. 6 Para. S.1 lit. f GDPR also makes for further appropriate legal basis. Processing operations are based within this legal framework, if processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party. However, this is so, only if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned are not prevalent.
Rights of the person affected
You have the right:
- to request for information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 of GDPR. You may request for information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your information has been or will be disclosed. Likewise, about the planned storage duration. You also have the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition. You also have the right of appeal. You can request for information about the source of your data, as long as it is not collected by us. You can also enquire whether there exists any automated decision-making along with profiling and also ask for conclusive information on their particulars;
- you have the right to demand immediate rectification or completion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 16 of GDPR;
- you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 of GDPR. However, this shall only hold applicable insofar as such processing is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 of GDPR. However, this shall only hold applicable insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, yet you need this for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 of GDPR;
- you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and usual format and/or to request the transfer to another person in charge in accordance with Art. 20 of GDPR;
- you can also retract your once given consent to us at any time pursuant to Art. 7 Para 3 of GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) pursuant to art. 77 of GDPR.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those enlisted below does not take place. We only share your personal data with third parties, if:
- We have received your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. a of GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f of GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that there is an overriding interest in not disclosing the data,
- there exists any legal obligation for information disclosure under Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- the information disclosure is permitted by law and is required for the settlement of contractual relationships pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Right to information, right to rectification, blocking, deletion
Upon written request, we will inform you about the data stored about you by us. You also have the right to rectify, block or delete this data. The request should be addressed to our address given in the imprint of the website
Right of revocation
Insofar as your personal data is processed within the framework of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of GDPR, provided that there are compelling reasons for this relevant to your particular situation or the objection has been raised against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we implement without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to our address given in the imprint of the website.
General collection of data
When you access our website or retrieve a file, the transaction-related data is stored in a log file on our web server. In particular, the following data can be stored:
- IP address (wherever possible, this is transferred or stored anonymously)
- Domain name of the website which you came from
- Names of the retrieved files
- Date and time of a call
- Name of your Internet service provider
- as well as operating system and browser version of your device
IP addresses are stored, if at all, over a period of five days. When using this data, we do not work out your personal details. The collected information is required only for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring a convenient use
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- other administrative purposes.
The statistical analysis of anonymous data records remains reserved. Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f of GDPR forms the legal basis for data processing. The legitimate interest is always adhered to so far regarding the purposes enlisted above for data collection. The anonymously collected data of the server log files is stored separately from personal data.
Our website uses the Google Analytics services. This web analytics service is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter abbreviated to: Google).
This analytics tool works on the basis of cookies. A cookie is a text file that is sent and stored on the hard disk of the user of the website when you visit a website in order to facilitate an analysis of the website usage by you. The information stored via the cookie is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and then stored there.
You can prevent the collection via Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. Then a so-called Opt-Out Cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when you next visit this website: please click on this Link
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the request form including the contact details you provided there, will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of answering and processing your question. The data processing takes place based on your voluntarily granted consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. a of GDPR. You can appeal against this at any time (Right of revocation).
Changes to this data privacy statement
We reserve the right to change this data privacy statement, in case of any legislation changes or if this online service or the nature and scope of data collection undergoes changes. If a consent of the user is required or components of the data privacy statement contain a regulation of the contractual relationship with users, the change of the data privacy statement takes place only after agreement with the user.
General security advisory
We safeguard our website and other IT systems with appropriate technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, unauthorised access, unauthorised modification or unauthorised distribution of your data. Notwithstanding our best efforts, complete data security and protection against all hazards is not possible. Since we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail, we recommend that you send us your confidential information by post.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, any concerned person shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if the concerned person thinks that the processing of personal data concerning his or her data breaches the basic data protection regulation of the EU (GDPR).
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
Confidentiality of your customer access
If you have access to a secure field on our website secured by a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to tell the password to anyone.
Links to other websites
Your contact person